These tutorial videos showcase features that help you to get up to speed quickly and highlight efficient techniques to optimize your workflow.
Sharing to Facebook is an amazing way to get your audience to watch your pieces in VR, alone or together with their friends. You can share your art to Facebook Spaces directly from Quill.
Quill lets you customize your work space through detachable panels allowing you to position and scale them to your needs.
The Selection tool is very powerful as it allows you to select strokes within or across multiple layers. You can also use any tool on selected strokes and duplicate selections as well.
The Transform Tool enables you to translate/rotate/scale/flip selections or layers. Manipulator visibility and auto select layer functions can be toggled on and off.
Learn advanced shortcuts that will allow you to efficiently duplicate strokes and create complex scenes quickly.
This tutorial showcases various ways you can approach frame by frame animation.
The Animation Brush is a powerful tool that let's you animate in real time and is perfect for particle effect (fire or smoke).
Learn how to use the grab tool to modify strokes and pupeteer your drawings.
These links point to some useful external tutorials made by Quill users.
- Quill basics (by Goro Fujita)
- Animation basics (by Goro Fujita)
- Live demo at IAMAG (by Goro Fujita)
- Live demo at F8 (by Goro Fujita)
- Quill tutorials on Gumroad (by Goro Fujita)
- Creating organic smooth shapes in Quill (by Daniel Martin Peixe)
- Lathe in Quill (by Nick Ladd)
- Make precise shapes like box, circles, buildings in Quill (by Martin Nebelong)